This web site is provided by Seepath Solutions ("Seepath") as a service to its customers, partners, potential customers and employees. The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.seepath.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Seepath shall refer to Seepath Solutions. The term Site refers to www.seepath.com owned and controlled by Seepath.
- Seepath may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Seepath may monitor access to the Site.
- Seepath authorizes you to use material on this website provided that (1) use of such material from this website is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media and (2) no modifications of any material are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Nothing on any Seepath website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Seepath’s or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Seepath prohibits the use of any Seepath trademark, or any related graphic, as a "hot" link to any Seepath or third party website unless approved by Seepath.
- Seepath does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Seepath expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Seepath shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
- Seepath may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Seepath reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Changes are periodically made to the website and may be made at any time. This website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Further, the opinions expressed on the website do not necessarily reflect those of Seepath. Seepath makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the materials in this website or about the results to be obtained from using this website. The use of the website is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the website and may be made at any time.
- In no event will Seepath be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Seepath's website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Seepath harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Seepath disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Seepath makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Seepath. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Seepath reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Seepath is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Seepath is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Seepath is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party
email@example.com. You can call us at (646) 259-3565, or send us a fax at (646) 356-7056.
©2000-2010 Seepath Solutions name, design and logo are registered trademarks of Breakthrough Solutions LLC. All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.